Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tyler

We took our spelling test today and I made a 103. We also took our 2 mutliplication test. I made a B on my test. Today we learned needs and wants. A need is something that you need to survive. A want is something you want because somebody else has it or you think it is cool. I have learned how to multiply by 0, 1, 2, and 10. It was something new. I also learned how to say no to our wants. I leared how to say yes to things we need to survive without dying. I learne dthat it is important to do good in school so you can have a good degree. I also learned how to draw an array for multiplication because it is quicker. We also learned a lot about history from our book reports.
      
                                                  -Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment